Shareholder Information

Shares Issued

As at 26 July 2017 the number of Ordinary Shares in issue was 33,952,631.

Major Shareholders

As at 26 July 2017, shareholders holding more than 3% of the share capital of Grand Group Investment PLC were:

  Number of
Ordinary Shares
Percentage of
Ordinary Shares
Grand International Investment Holding Ltd*1 7,500,000 22.09%
Open Sesame Investment Strategy Ltd*4 6,250,000 18.41%
Wonder International Capital Ltd*2 2,250,000 6.63%
A Choice Holding Ltd*3 2,000,000 5.89%
Risingstar Capital Investment Co., Ltd*5 1,750,000 5.15%
     

*1: Gu Yingying is beneficially interested in 50 per cent. of Grand International Investment Holding Limited, the remaining 50 per cent. with Xue Zhenfeng.
*2: Beneficially owned by Chen Xiaowang.
*3: Beneficially owned by Wang Zi.
*4: Director Yang Xiao is beneficially interested in 76 per cent. of Open Sesame Investment Strategy Limited, the remaining 24 per cent. being held as to 12 per cent. each by Luo Jie and Yang YiHui.
*5: Gu Yingying is beneficially interested in 50 per cent. of Risingstar Capital Investment Co., Limited, the remaining 50 per cent. with Jiang Mantao.

Shares not in public hands

Insofar as it is aware, at 26 July 2017, 69.8% of the Company's AIM securities was not in public hands.

Restrictions in transfer of AIM securities

There are no restrictions in the transfer of AIM Securities.

Shareholder Circulars

30 June 2015 Notice of AGM to be held on 23 July 2015
  Form of Proxy for AGM to be held on 23 July 2015
5 January 2017 Notice of AGM to be held on 26 January 2017
  Form of Proxy for AGM to be held on 26 January 2017
28 July 2017 Notice of AGM to be held on 18 August 2017
  Form of Proxy for AGM to be held on 18 August 2017

 

 

 

Page last up-dated: 28 July 2017

Latest News

27 June 2017

Annual Financial Report